Monday, January 7, 2013

New Doll?

            As you know, I am going to the AGP Miami very soon, and will buy a new doll there. But which     one??? There are so many AG dolls to choose from, each doll so different than the other. 
 Here are some of the dolls that made it into the top five:

        1) My American Girl #25


        2) Cecile Rey

        3) Molly McIntire

        4) My American Girl #47
        5) My American Girl #55

Comment below and tell me which one was your favorite and which one I should buy!!
PS. Comment below if you want a contest on getting to name one of these dolls!
-sparklebrightstudios




1 comment:

  1. I recommend you get Molly but she is retired now so you can get her at Costco with her accessories and Pajamas. Or you can get her on E Bay.

    ReplyDelete